Sunday, May 31, 2015

Woodland folder snailmail

I've been looking at different penpal letter styles on Pinterest and got inspired by some 'folder' syle letters so I decided to try and make my own. I made it from a reusable sticker booklet. Since it had a forest theme I decided to make something with a woodland theme.




I made the outside of the folder by simply covering it in pretty dotted paper, adding some masking tape to the fold/crease and going through my cut-out images for some woodland themed images. I also added a cup of coffee ;-)... I used my letter stamps to stamp the words "Snailmail for u" on a sticky note and added it to the front page. To make a pretty way of closing the folder I punched a hole through the pages and closed it with a gold bow (not shown on the images).




The inside of the letter folder included a letter in an envelope of the left page. On the right page I enclosed some goodies: a mini notepad shaped as a leaf. A bunch of green polka dotted masking tape. There are 10-15 stripes on top of each other so plenty to play with. I also added a see through bag of purple items (my penpal loves purple). And lastly I added a green envelope with questions for my pal.

I am really happy with this letter folder and will definitly be making more in the future! 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment